Saturday, March 22, 2014

Re-Opening Blog

Hey guys, it's Dark. I've decided I might re-open this blog because I suddenly started looking at some other people's Animal Jam blogs and got memories from when I did that myself. 
If I do start blogging again, I'll have more detailed posts, unless I'm in a rush or something. I'll also make sure to post something every day, unless I'm grounded or on vacation. I'll tell you guys ahead of time, though. I'm pretty sure nobody reads this blog anymore due to inactivity, but I'll still make posts in case one person still reads this and finds it helpful.
I'll also be editing the background, font, e.t.c., and adding new pages. And I'm sorry, but the snowman story contest is, well, much too late to enter. I'll post more contests once the blog is officially re-opened.
A few things will stay, such as some of the gadgets and definitely the the title. I still want to save some of this blog's memories, and also kinda the memories of my blog I had before that. (Early 2012-Summer 2012) It had the same title, but when I got back to blogging, (December 2012) I didn't like how messy the blog was, and plus, I disliked almost everything about the layout and design that it seemed that it couldn't be fixed. (I had also switched accounts from DarkBunneh to BubbleKittens789, but that's not the point) So I created a new blog, same title, but different design, background, e.t.c., which is this blog. I was inspired to recreate my old blog by some old friends, who started talking about their new (Well, at the time they were new.) blogs. I suddenly got an idea that I should start doing it again, as I was more mature than I was before (I'm even MORE mature than that now) and I missed it.

Okay, let's get to the point here.

I'd like to welcome you guys to the soon-to-be new and improved Animal Jam Waters! ^^
(Re-opening either in August or September.)

6 comments:

  1. Don't worry!

    If you'd like me to, I would check this blog daily!

    Just comment by my blog and I may post your blog there to let others know!

    Jam on! Don't give up! Be as Strong as a Snow Leopard!
    ~Animal Jam Jam-a-Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. "IMA REOPEN DA BLOG" -a few months later- o darky boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pfft.
      Plan on re-opening it either in early September or at the end of August.

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry for lying about that. I've been saying stuff like this ever since I first started blogging on my original blog in 2012. I highly doubt that I will continue blogging, as it seems that it's leading nowhere. Sorry.

      Delete
  3. I'm pretty much giving up on blogging, although if there's anything important I want you guys to know, it'll be here.

    ReplyDelete